All too often, finances can be a stubborn road block that holds people back from accomplishing their goals. Whether it is investing, insurance, or planning for the future, I am here to help. My background within my faith, as well as my experience as a leader has led me to an extensive career in financial advising and I am happy to help individuals, families, and business owners with their aspirations. My experience has also shown me that the best part about this business is seeing others achieve their dreams.
Prior to Equitable Advisors/Paradigm Wealth Management, I started three non-profit organizations and was Senior Pastor of a growing and dynamic church. During my time at Equitable Advisors, I have served as Divisional Vice President in the Fort Worth office and more recently I have established a premier team called Paradigm Wealth Management. This is so I can spend more time focusing on the needs of my clients. My experience in leadership, faith, and advising has given me the tools and knowledge to effectively help anybody in any financial situation. That is what I enjoy most, helping others no matter what their situation may be.
- Bachelor of Arts: Baylor University
- Masters of Divinity, B.L.: Southwestern Seminary
- Doctor of Ministry, Leadership Development: Regent University
- Certificate in Retirement Planning: Wharton School of The University of Pennsylvania
Accreditation, Professional Credentials, and Awards:
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Series 7, 66, and 24 registrations
- Life, Health, and Variable Annuity insurance license
- Management Leadership Award
- Management Development Award
- Texas Monthly DFW Five Star Wealth Manager Award: Multiple years
- Centurion: Multiple years
- Hallmark I: 2017