I have a passion for providing solid, professional advice on ways to work toward financial goals. What separates me from others is a continual focus on professional development and giving back to my community.
Bobby Ellis has been in financial services for over 20 years. He began his career after graduating from Baylor University (2002) with degrees in finance and marketing. After a short time, Bobby was promoted to Vice President with Equitable Advisors where he served in that capacity for over seven years. Currently a Managing Partner with Paradigm Wealth Management, he is committed to growing and protecting the financial wellbeing of others.
Bobby takes an active role in educating clients about matters concerning retirement, tax advantage investing, and estate planning. His goal is to deliver professional wealth management through sound advice, creating value and understanding. Once a plan is implemented, periodic reviews and updates are consistent with his investment process.
Bobby has a passion for sports and sharing the outdoors with others. He lives in Aledo, TX with his wife Mylie and dogs Ranger and Tucker. He has participated in several triathlons from Maui to Louisiana, Alabama, and Texas. When the weather is right, he loves spending time in the outdoors sitting by the fire with Mylie and friends. Wherever you see him, whether he’s taking kids out hunting with Ranger, fishing, golfing with friends, or hosting crawfish boils, you are sure to see a smile on his face reflecting his passion in helping others.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance - Baylor University
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing - Baylor University
Accreditation, Professional Credentials, and Awards:
- FINRA Series 7 – General Securities Representative
- FINRA Series 63 – Securities Agent
- FINRA Series 65 – Investment Advisor Representative
- FINRA Series 24 – Registered Securities Principal
- Life, Accident, Health and HMO Insurance License
- Retirement Planning Specialist - Recognized by Equitable Advisors from Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Certified Retirement Education Specialist by National Tax-deferred Savings Assoc.
- Million Dollar Round Table
- Retirement Benefits Specialist of Tax Sheltered Plans – Recognized by Equitable Advisors
- Five Star Wealth Manager Award – Recognized in Texas Monthly